The Leader In Fire Protection


Since 1951


This RSS feed URL is deprecated

- 0 seconds to go
...

Fire damages Pete and Sam's restaurant

Memphis Flyer (blog) - 5 hours ago
Pete and Sam's Italian restaurant may be closed for one or two months due to a fire that broke out early Dec. 12. “Merry Christmas,” said Michael Bomarito, one of the owners, as he stood in...

Fire sparks at iconic Memphis restaurant

FOX13 Memphis - 10 hours ago
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Crews were called to Pete and Sam's Restaurant in the 3800 block of Park Ave. around midnight Tuesday. MFD confirmed there was a kitchen fire, but there was no visible damage to...

News via Google. See more news matching 'restaurant fire'

Your Safety Is Our Concern

Our greatest pride is keeping Tri-State area businesses safe from fire related disasters. Our primary concern is the safety of you and your property.

We view State Fire Codes as a minimal requirement not as a standard. Throughout our rich history of serving the fire protection industry we have made it our mission to educate and exceed the expectations of fire code specifications.

Schedule Service Our Heritage